Before submitting your application for services at Xidus.Net, please read the following carefully and indicate your acceptance below. If you have any questions, contact Xidus.
- 08/11/02: removed eMoneyMail info, removed PayPal surcharges
- 01/15/01: changed PayPal and eMoneyMail surcharges
- 12/15/01: updated billing policies
- 08/25/01: updated payment methods, changed termination policies
- 08/18/01: initial draft
- By applying for an account at Xidus.Net, you are agreeing to abide by these policies.
- The terms of these policies may change. When this occurs, all current users will be notified immediately.
- Violation of these policies is grounds for account termination, possibly without refund. Situations will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Xidus.Net's services are provided without guarantee or warranty. Xidus.Net cannot be held liable for service interruptions or downtimes.
- Services at Xidus.Net may not be resold.
|Content and Usage Policies|
- The content of hosted websites, games, and other media is the sole responsibility of the account holder. Xidus.Net cannot be held liable for any content published by a user of its services.
- Sending unsolicited bulk e-mail (spam) is prohibited.
- Websites may not contain obscene, pornographic, or illegal content. Xidus.Net has the final decision in such matters.
- Your account's disk space may only be used for files related to the game(s) or website(s) you are using the account to host. No personal files are allowed in your account's space.
- For MUSH accounts, Xidus.Net will provide assistance with the install and initial configuration of your choice of codebase, but no help beyond the initial install is guaranteed.
- Payment is accepted in the form of cash, check, or money order, mailed via US Mail to the address included in your bill.
- Payment is also accepted via PayPal to xidus.AT.xidus.DOT.net. No additional handling fees are charged.
- All accounts must be pre-paid in monthly increments. The first payment will be pro-rated based on the number of days remaining in the month.
- Billing notices will be sent on the 15th of the last pre-paid month, allowing at least two weeks for payment to be sent.
- On the 1st of the month, accounts which have not yet paid for that month will be suspended.
- On the 15th of the same month, unpaid accounts will be terminated.
- Refunds are made only in the case of account termination, and are only in the amount of any prepayment, never for time already used.
By clicking below, you are stating that you understand and agree to the above policies.
Yes, I agree. Click below to continue on to the...